1) Becoming a member may save you money. You save $2 dollars a dance for most dances and $5 a dance for the formals in September and February. Assuming you attend all dances that would equal $30.
2) But wait, the November dance is NOW FREE for USA Dance members, that's an additional $10.00 savings off the non-member price for a total of $40! You can actually save money by becoming a member! WOW!
3) But wait, there's more! Your membership also has other perks:
- Free First Sunday intermediate dance lessons taught by area professionals. These are the types of sessions one would expect to pay up to $50 for!
- Discounted admission to Chapter sponsored dances anywhere in the US
- Free Subscription to American Dancer magazine
- USA DANCE is recognized as the representative organization for amateur ballroom dancers in the USA by the International DanceSport Federation and in 1999 became an affiliate member of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC). You support Ballrooom Dancing!
- And our chapter get rebates based on membership retention and growth.
So, join at the November dance and not only get in free to this dance but enjoy all the other benefits as well.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Greg Warner by replying to this email.
BUT WAIT! There is even more! Our usual policy is that new members get in free at the dance they join. So, join in October, get in free and then GET IN FREE in November TOO! There will never be a better time to join USA Dance!
Print the application form
, complete and bring to the dance in November, or bring it in October and begin saving. We will have an active list of members at the November dance to verify membership. You MUST have an active membership to get in free. If you membership has expired, you can renew at the dance.
We are a successful USA Dance chapter because of you and the volunteers who make our dances happen.
Thanks to each and everyone of you!